Requests for Donations
Original Cottage Inn is very active and supports our community. We gladly give back what we can to the community that has supported us over several decades. Requests will be reviewed on a one on one basis and we ask that the following criteria be met for consideration.
- Please download and fill out the donation request form and send via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please no cold calls or pop-in visits; your request may be excluded just for that reason. (Sorry our managers need to run the business!)
- We prefer assisting 501(c) non-profit organizations, however, depending on the cause it is not necessarily a requirement.
- Priority is given to local charities and organizations that request assistance.
- Please allow a minimum of two weeks for request review.
- Requests will be approved based on what we feel is in the best interest of the community and our business.
Let’s Raise Some Dough Together!
Original Cottage Inn Day!!
Our fundraisers are as unique and fun as our menu. We would love to help you raise money for your school or non-profit organization with a fund raising event. The events are easy to arrange and everyone you invite will enjoy food from our innovative menu. Best of all, 20% of sales generated* from supporters of your organization will be donated back to you!
- Dine in days are done on selected Monday through Thursday business days, and only at The Original Cottage Inn, 512 E. William, Ann Arbor.
- Please allow a minimum of two weeks advance notice of an event date request. (Subject to availability)
- We give priority to groups that focus on children, education, and community assistance.
- An invitation template will be emailed for you to reproduce and cut as many copies as needed. Share the flyer with your supporters, family, and friends to promote the event Please note: Soliciting guests in or around the restaurant during the event is not permitted and may forfeit donation.
- Have your supporters present their personal invitations to the server before service. Please note, the personal invitation is required for the sale to count towards the donation. A check will be sent in the mail to your organization within 2-3 weeks of the event date.
To schedule a Dine-In day at The Original Cottage Inn please stop by the restaurant, call (734) 663-3379, or email email@example.com
*excluding tax and gratuity